Ontario Construction News staff writer
The Toronto Construction Association (TCA) presented several 2021 Best of the Best awards recently, part of the Feb. 17 annual general meeting.
Sean. P. McKenna Young Construction Leaders Leadership Award
- Graeme Langdon, Alberici Constructors Ltd.
The Construction Institute of Canada Chancellor’s Award of Excellence
- Bill Nichols, George Brown College.
Distinguished Volunteer Award
- Catherine Wilson, GSNH LLP
Project Achievement Award (Large)
- EllisDon, Massey Hall Major Renovation
Project Achievement Award (Medium)
- PCL Constructors, Ken Soble Tower Enerphit Passive House Renewal Project
Project Achievement Award (Small)
- Stainton Group, LIUNA Garden Shorewall
Trade Contractor Award
- Modern Niagara
Outstanding Safety Performance Award
- Priestly Demolition
Community Leader Awards
- Gillam Group
- BLT Construction Services
Green Building Culture Award
Donald P. Giffin, Sr. Construction Industry Achievement Award
- Ray Bassett, Travelers