Project opportunity information provided by DataBid.com. See more comprehensive information at the DataBid site.
Stage Open – Request for Prequalification
Sector – Private
Project/Bid No. – PLFPEI RFQ No. 33
DataBid ID – 0021101518
Project Location – Various/Multiple, Toronto ON (Toronto) , Canada
Project Class Heavy/Civil
Industry – Heavy/Highway/Utilities
Trade – Sitework
Bids Due – October 30, 2018 2:00 PM – Attn: Shayan Setayeshgar
Bids Due To – EllisDon Corporation
Estimated Cost – Estimate Not Available
Detail of Services:
• Tender Package No. 33 Excavation Rough Grading Soil Treatment & Management
EllisDon Corporation is the Construction Manager for the Toronto Waterfront Revitalization Corporation (TWRC) Cherry Street Storm Water and Lake Filling Project (CSLF) and Port Lands Flood Protection and Enabling Infrastructure Project (PLFPEI). EllisDon invites eligible companies firms or joint ventures to submit qualifications in providing Excavation Rough Grading Soil Treatment & Management for the PLFPEI project. The project is expected to require unionized labour and equipment services throughout the duration of the project including but not limited to:
• Excavation (about 1.3 million cubic meters of impacted and/or clean material) transportation placement grading and compaction of specified material
• Handle stockpile and manage impacted and clean excess soil as required and in accordance with all federal provincial and municipal safety & technical regulations as well as specific site requirements and project schedule
• Removal of trapped water dewatering and water treatment
• Erosion and sediment control and mitigation including wheel wash and/or mud mat installation & maintenance road sweepers and/or flushers dust and odour control and/or mitigation
• Flag persons and traffic management
• Processing and treatment of contaminated soil as per the requirements of the project (e.g. Bio remediation soil washing stabilization thermal remediation etc.) to meet specified standards for reuse on-site
Phone: (416) 356-6589
Attention – EllisDon reserves the right to disqualify interested parties based on review of the documents requested in the RFQ documentation.
EllisDon Corporation – Interested parties with a minimum of five (5) years of experience shall submit their interest to the following address in order to receive the RFP documentation. Email to: email@example.com, to the attention of Shayan Setayeshgar. Subject: PLFPEI RFQ Package #33 Excavation, Rough Grading, Soil Treatment & Management; “name of your company”.