We’ve published the February issue of Ontario Construction News and you can view it in page turning software here.
- Ontario contractor’s massive surety default ‘largest loss in Canadian history’ – Broker;
- Preparing for the OGCA Symposium April 11 – 13;
- CoR – City of Ottawa to listen to construction associations before considering implementing mandatory safety certification requirements;
- Inquest to review Toronto construction worker’s death more than nine years after the event;
- 10 construction cost estimating tips contractors need; and
- DataBid.com bidding and tender opportunities
Keep an eye on this site and request an e-letter subscription for updates as new issues are published. And watch for an increase in publishing frequency beginning in the spring.
For more information, contact Mark Buckshon at Buckshon@ontarioconstructionnews.com.