Project opportunity information provided by DataBid.com. See more comprehensive information at the DataBid site.
Stage Open – Request for Prequalification
Project/Bid No. Call No. 3907-18-5083
DataBid ID 0003101818
Project Location 92 Front Street East, Toronto ON (Toronto) , Canada
Project Class General Building
Industry Public Buildings
Trade Other Public Buildings
Construction Type New
Bids Due November 08, 2018 12:00 PM –
19th Floor, West Tower
Bids Due To Toronto City Hall
Status Update • Please See Databid No. 0010101818 for the Electrical Subcontractor Prequalification Portion of this Project.
• Please See Databid No. 0013101818 for the Mechanical Subcontractor Prequalification Portion of this Project.
Estimated Cost Estimate Not Available
Detail of Services
This RFSQ is an invitation to qualify for the provision of General Contracting Services. All interested General Contractors are invited to submit a Response for future eligibility to provide General Contracting Services for Construction of the New Building St. Lawrence Market North Building Located at 92 Front Street East Toronto.
Scope of Work:
• Assume the project site as is for excavation and removal of buried rubble / old foundations at time of contract award;
• Assume and adjust the existing perimeter hoarding as required to complete the Work including but not limited to all municipal permits required for adjustments to the hoarding and occupancy of any adjacent municipal or private properties;
• Submit for permit and provide temporary excavation /site constrructuon dewatering (e.g. Short Term Private Water Discharge) by the contractor to comply with the City of Toronto requirements;
• Coordinate and schedule all of the Work to minimize disruption to the ongoing operations of adjacent buildings.
• Coordinate and schedule all municipal service connections required to complete the Work directly with the municipal utility.
• Install underground cistern and water storage tank;
• Design supply and install an excavation support system for below grade excavation and building structure construction;
• Engage as part of the Construction Contract Work an Excavation Support System Design Engineer to prepare “stamped” design and installation drawings for application and release of a Building Excavation Permit. This Application shall include but not be limited to a City of Toronto Commitment to General Review for the Excavation Support Systems to supersede any previously submitted certificates. The City intends to prequalify a Stipulated Price Tender to construct the SLMNB using a Canadian Construction Documents Contract (CCDC 2 – 2008) with Supplementary Conditions.
Only firms that have been pre-qualified will be invited to submit a bid.
Buyer: Porcarelli, Michael
Phone number: 416-338-5585
Client Division: Facilities Design & Construction
Viewing Copy of Call Documents
Effective November 16th, 2011, all call documents issued and posted by the City of Toronto on the Online Call Document System will be available as a full viewing copy PDF for vendors to view before purchase. Call Documents that are only available for purchase at City Hall, e.g. those that include blueprint drawings, will continue to be available for viewing in hard copy prior to purchase on the 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall. For any additional information, please contact the customer support line at 416-392-7353, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto City Hall – Viewing Copy Document Availability
19th Floor, West Tower
Deposit Type Non-Refundable
[…] View Image More Like This […]