The Buildings Show, taking place Nov. 29 – Dec. 1 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, is collaborating with the Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA), Multiplex Global, NextGen Professional, The Career Foundation and the Chartered Institute of Buildings to connect students and aspiring professionals with key organizations and resources to kickstart their career in the thriving construction sector.
The career hub at the Buildings Show is available to students free of charge, and features:
- Multiplex Global Construction hosting the Career Hub and chat about co-op positions and new grad positions available in 2024, career paths in construction management, as well as how global opportunities work to enhance your career experience
- Ontario Homebuilders Association providing advice on entering the construction industry
- Career Foundation offering training and provision assistance to new to industry professionals
- Chartered Institute of Buildings providing free membership to students to assist in connecting with other professionals in the construction industry
- NextGen Professional providing on-site recruitment assistance for construction companies, architectural, engineering, and design firms, and building management groups
In addition, attendees can attend networking sessions and gain first-hand knowledge, tools and advice.
The Buildings Show has already garnered significant interest from thousands of individuals representing universities, trade schools, and construction and property management companies. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to consult with our esteemed sponsors, gaining insights and guidance to propel their careers in the construction industry.
Through support of sponsors, more than 300 individuals have been assisted with hiring needs in preparation for the Buildings Show. This event, and the career hub connect talent with industry leaders, facilitating career opportunities within the construction sector.
To register for the Career Hub at The Buildings Show, visit www.TheBuildingsShow.com. Use promo code CHPR to activate a free pass.