Ontario Construction News staff writer
The Canadian Association of Women in Construction (CAWIC) has scheduled a day-long program about “The Art and Science of Influence” on Nov. 2.
The keynote speaker will be leadership and life balance consultant/coach Renata Kuprinskiene.
“Influence is the ability to have a positive impact on the decisions, opinions, and actions of others,” CAWIC says in its program description. “It is about persuading and motivating people to take action willingly. This training will allow you to better understand your own style of communication and styles of others, and identify the best ways to become a successful influencer.”
CAWIC says participants will:
- Get a personalized 40+ pages TTI Success Insights report on your behavioural style and the motivational factors and understand how to apply gained knowledge in your day-to-day professional and personal lives;
- Gain a better understanding of self and others, as well as unique blend of your strengths and potential blind spots;
- Discover the influence strategy and learn how to quickly “read” any person;
- Learn how to communicate effectively with different types of others;
- Define your own way of becoming a successful influencer;
The fee for members is $305, for non-members is $335 and for students is $285.
For more information and to register, visit this link.